tie bug in 2.13.10?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

tie bug in 2.13.10?

Federico Bruni
Is this a bug of 2.13.10?
The tied note head in TabStaff is white instead of transparent..


\version "2.13.10"

\new TabStaff {
   \new TabVoice {
     c'2 ~ c'
     c''2 ~ c''
   }
}


Cheers,
Federico
--
http://gnurag.net/blog/
http://fsfe.org/
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanetItalia



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: tie bug in 2.13.10?

Marc Hohl
Federico Bruni schrieb:

> Is this a bug of 2.13.10?
> The tied note head in TabStaff is white instead of transparent..
>
>
> \version "2.13.10"
>
> \new TabStaff {
>   \new TabVoice {
>     c'2 ~ c'
>     c''2 ~ c''
>   }
> }
>
>
> Cheers,
> Federico
Hi Federico,

Trevor has created a patch, so this bug is gone in 2.13.11.

Marc


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: tie bug in 2.13.10?

Federico Bruni
Il 03/01/2010 21:10, Marc Hohl ha scritto:
> Hi Federico,
>
> Trevor has created a patch, so this bug is gone in 2.13.11.
>

Great, thanks for informing the list.
I've switched back to 2.13.9 but I'll upgrade to 2.13.11 as soon as
it's released.

Cheers,
Federico


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Federico Bruni
In reply to this post by Marc Hohl
Il giorno Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:10:37 +0100
Marc Hohl <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Federico,
>
> Trevor has created a patch, so this bug is gone in 2.13.11.

I've just seen that \repeatTie is still affected by this bug.
See examples here (2.13.11):

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings#default-tablatures


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Trevor D-2

Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:14 AM


> Il giorno Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:10:37 +0100
> Marc Hohl <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi Federico,
>>
>> Trevor has created a patch, so this bug is gone in 2.13.11.
>
> I've just seen that \repeatTie is still affected by this bug.
> See examples here (2.13.11):
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings#default-tablatures

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?

Trevor




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Federico Bruni
Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
"Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
> here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?

try the attached file
in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
(I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)


repeat-tie.ly (456 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Trevor D-2

Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:11 PM


> Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
> "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
>> here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?
>
> try the attached file
> in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
> (I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)

Aah - OK.  I didn't look far enough down the manual.
I see the problem now.  I'll look into it.

Trevor




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Carl Sorensen
On 1/26/10 11:16 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:11 PM
>
>
>> Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
>> "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
>>> here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?
>>
>> try the attached file
>> in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
>> (I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)
>
> Aah - OK.  I didn't look far enough down the manual.
> I see the problem now.  I'll look into it.

This addresses the \hideTabNote proposal we were discussing earlier.

Thanks,

Carl



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [tablatures] tie bug in 2.13.10?

Trevor D-2
In reply to this post by Trevor D-2

Trevor Daniels wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:16 PM

>
> Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:11 PM
>
>> Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
>> "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
>>> here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?
>>
>> try the attached file
>> in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
>> (I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)
>
> Aah - OK.  I didn't look far enough down the manual.
> I see the problem now.  I'll look into it.

I've just pushed a fix for this.

Trevor



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: tie bug in 2.13.10?

Marc Hohl
In reply to this post by Carl Sorensen
Carl Sorensen schrieb:

> On 1/26/10 11:16 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  
>> Federico Bruni wrote Tuesday, January 26, 2010 6:11 PM
>>
>>
>>    
>>> Il giorno Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:55:57 -0000
>>> "Trevor Daniels" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>>
>>>      
>>>> Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see anything wrong
>>>> here or in 2.13.11.  What do you expect to see?
>>>>        
>>> try the attached file
>>> in the second alternative the tied note has a white outline
>>> (I'm using the 2.13.11 package downloaded from the website)
>>>      
>> Aah - OK.  I didn't look far enough down the manual.
>> I see the problem now.  I'll look into it.
>>    
>
> This addresses the \hideTabNote proposal we were discussing earlier.
>  
Not really, since the whiteout problem has to do with some
stencil callbacks in scm/tablature.scm where \hideTabNote
could not be used.

Marc



Loading...