\palmMuteOn and Off fails

Kale Good
Hello,
Fairly green behind the ears on Lilypond in general, tablature.ly even
more so. I'm using 2.12.3 and am not getting diamond noteheads for palm
muting, either in my own files or the sample file that was provided with
tablature.ly. I'm not getting any errors during the compiling.

To troubleshoot, I tried installing 2.13.3 alongside 2.12.3, but can't
figure out how to get linux to run 2.13.

Thanks,
Kale

--
Kale Good Guitar Studio
www.phillyguitarlessons.com

Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE

Re: \palmMuteOn and Off fails

Carl Sorensen

On 8/17/10 8:18 PM, "Kale Good" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> Fairly green behind the ears on Lilypond in general, tablature.ly even
> more so. I'm using 2.12.3 and am not getting diamond noteheads for palm
> muting, either in my own files or the sample file that was provided with
> tablature.ly. I'm not getting any errors during the compiling.
>
> To troubleshoot, I tried installing 2.13.3 alongside 2.12.3, but can't
> figure out how to get linux to run 2.13.

2.12.3 doesn't support tablatures, unfortunately.

I'd recommend that you uninstall both 2.12.3 and 2.13.3, and then install
2.13.30.  I think that will get you up and running with tablatures.

HTH,

Carl