Version 2.13 - between-system-padding

oldwhtman
I started playing with version 2.13 today to see how it would affect my existing files, and found that the 'between-system-padding' command doesn't seem to work in this new version.  I'm using Lilypond for tab-only notation, so I haven't tried engraving any music in standard notation.   Is there a new command to do this in the newest version?

Re: Version 2.13 - between-system-padding

Carl Sorensen

On 1/1/10 10:59 AM, "oldwhtman" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I started playing with version 2.13 today to see how it would affect my
> existing files, and found that the 'between-system-padding' command doesn't
> seem to work in this new version.  I'm using Lilypond for tab-only notation,
> so I haven't tried engraving any music in standard notation.   Is there a
> new command to do this in the newest version?

The vertical spacing has changed dramatically.

Please see the new documentation here:

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/vertical-spacing.html#
vertical-spacing

HTH,