Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

oldwhtman
Lilypond version 16.0.0

I'm trying to use \override Slur #'positions = #'(0.0 . 3.0) to adjust the
end point of a slur from a single grace note.  The slur is below the notes
and I'm trying to raise the end point up closer to the fret number, but it
won't let me.  I can lower it to a ridiculously low point on the tab staff
but it won't let me raise.  I want it to almost touch the fret number as
there is a fret number below it on the adjacent string that the slur is
colliding with.

Can anyone help me override this constraint?

Mike

Please provide a minimal example:

Fwd: [tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

Federico Bruni-2
I  forward to the list, with the original file attached (sent in another private email to me).

Re: Fwd: [tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

Federico Bruni-2
Please reply  to the list, you should have some "Reply to all" button in your Yahoo Mail.
Good luck

2013/8/12 Mitchell Pryor <[hidden email]>
Thanks.  But I think I was premature in my declaring a solution.  The behaviour changes
when I use \tabFullNotation.  I still don't get satisfactory results. It does not appear
possible to fine-tune the end point of the slur.  It's either too high or too low.

I  forward to the list, with the original file attached (sent in another private email to me).

Re: Fwd: [tablatures] Slur from Grace Note to Normal Note

oldwhtman
Will do.