Overriding tweaked colour in tablature

Viktor Mastoridis

Hallo again,

another question here: I am trying to paint one note of a chord in grey using the following tweak command:

<  d\3 \tweak #'color #(x11-color "DarkGrey")  d'\1>4.

But that produces a grey number in the tablature as well.

Is there a little magic formula to override this?

thanks in advance.
---
Viktor

Re: Overriding tweaked colour in tablature

Carl Sorensen
On 9/2/10 4:50 PM, "Viktor Mastoridis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hallo again,
>
> another question here: I am trying to paint one note of a chord in grey using
> the following tweak command:
>
> <  d\3 \tweak #'color #(x11-color "DarkGrey")  d'\1>4.
>
> But that produces a grey number in the tablature as well.
>
> Is there a little magic formula to override this?
Not that I know of as a general setting.  The way to do it would be to tag
the color change and only keep the tagged information in the regular staff,
but not in the TabStaff.

See the Notation Reference, section 3.3.2.

HTH,

Re: Overriding tweaked colour in tablature

Viktor Mastoridis
Thanks Carl,

I was reading through the section, still can't figure out 'the formula'.

I also realized that the dot in the score is black, although the  \override Dots is in place.
---
Viktor