Changing note head colors by length

Viktor Mastoridis
Hello,

I know that this isn't strictly tabs, but I need help for educational purposes and I thought I'd start here, my only active /Ly list.

I know I can change colors by pitch here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Pitches#Coloring-notes-depending-on-their-pitch

But is it possible to change colors by length in the same way as the above example?
That would be great for my primary school level kids who struggle...

Viktor

Re: Changing note head colors by length

Viktor Mastoridis
Thanks.

No one replied, will do that.
---
Viktor Mastoridis
Music Educator & Producer
Meditera.co.uk

On 27 March 2013 12:36, James Lowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Viktor,

I am not sure if you got an answer, but this is really better asked on the user list for LilyPond. There are so many more people looking at that list than even know about this one.

James

Viktor

Re: Changing note head colors by length

panpan2523
Isabel Marant padded models have numerous cushioning in your heel plus forefoot areas and will be offering minimal support from the arch. You can definitely find the ideal pair of shoes according to your preference and taste from the huge collection of shoes available from Isabel Marant. http://hotisabel.com/ isabel marant shop  Marant shoes have global appeal and are acknowledged by various well-known fashion industry publications. It has continued to open international stores to let the planet experience Isabel Marant. The brand, however, continues to create its excellent designs that impress a large number of fashion conscious people. Hurry up, and get fashionable with Isabel Marant.